top of page

Current Families

Current families have access to information, such as time cards, immunizations, log sheets, financial history and their balance due, as well as the ability to make payments.

New Families

As a licensed childcare center, we are required to collect the following information for each child before the fun can begin.  Please complete the following forms before your first visit and bring them with you.  After the initial enrollment, check-in/out will be a breeze with our fingerprint technology!

Montgomery Families


Conroe Families

2. Complete our Admission Forms (Download)

3. Please read and sign our Parent Policies (Download)

4. Complete out Child Care Contract (Full time, Part Time, B&A School) (Download)

5. Bring copies of the following:

  • Immunization Records (If not on file at a school.)

  • Statement of child's health from a health-care professional.

6. Go-n-Play participates in the U.S. Department of Agriculture Child & Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) to help with meals and snacks for your children. Please complete the attached documents. (Download)

If your child is under 18 months:

Infant Information Form (Download)

bottom of page